Whether your pet needs a light trim or a complete makeover, let our professional groomers do the work for you! Our groomers are dedicated to providing your pet with the caring touch and attention to detail that they deserve. Appointments are generally available Monday through Friday, every hour on the half hour starting at 7:30am, as well as most Saturdays at 8am. Please make sure vaccination records are received before your pet's grooming appointment.
Dogs with healthy, clean coats are happier animals! Our wonderful groomers will make your dog's grooming experience as stress-free as possible with their caring touch and attention to detail. Puppy's under 12 weeks get their first grooming for free!
Dog Grooming Options & Rates
All of our rates vary depending on the breed, size and condition of your dog’s coat. We offer:
- Bath, nails, brushing/trimming. Starting at $46+
- Bath, nails with no brushing or trimming. Starting at $25+
- Nail Trim. $15 for every size & breed
- Dremeling is available for an additional $4
We are happy to be one of the few area groomers to offer non-sedation cat grooming! We offer bathing, brushing, nail-trimming, and the popular "Lion Cut." Most cats do very well with grooming, but please note that non-sedation grooming may not be right for all cats. We may omit the bath portion of the process if a cat is not tolerating being handled. Some may feel more stressed by the grooming experience than others and may require sedation from your vet for future appointments. Talk to your groomer if you have questions!
Cat Grooming Options & Rates
- Bath, nails, brushing and/or trimming or clipping. Starting at $46+. Pricing depends on the condition of the cat and degree of difficulty in grooming. Please note that we advise against shaving cats if possible as it can harm their double coat and change their coat texture.
- Nail trimming: $15